With over 25 years experience in the construction and building industry, the professional team at Geoseal Pty Limited are committed to providing excellence in customer service & skilled workmanship. We are focused on delivering the highest of standards and expertise to achieve the desired outcome for our clientele using only maximum quality products and equipment.
Our clients range from small home owners to large commercial builders. These include Toga Constructions, Billbergia, FDC Construction & Fit-out, Taylor Constructions, Lend Lease and Piper Constructions just to name a few.
The Geoseal team are committed to working with systems that are low in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s). In doing so we are using a process that is environmentally responsible and resource efficient & which reduces our carbon footprint. VOC’s are organic chemicals that are toxic and dangerous to human health and harmful to the environment. VOC’s can be emitted from sources such has building materials, furnishings and cleaning products, as well as particles that are a by-product of cleaning, construction, paper dust, deteriorated insulation and combustion.
HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT POLICY
Geoseal acknowledges the provision of a safe and healthy work environment for its employees, clients & contractors in compliance with OH&S legislation’s and procedures in accordance with our company. In doing so we are providing and maintaining safe workplaces and work practices, which include training, supervision, personal protective clothing and equipment, and reinforcement of proper inspections and reports throughout the project.
To comply with all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements. Our overall health and safety objectives are:
- To continuously develop and improve all of our health and safety systems
- To identify, control and eliminate any potential hazards in the workplace
- To ensure health and safety is considered during planning stages
- To monitor and review all health and safety objectives regularly
QUALITY MANAGEMENT POLICY
Our primary goal is to provide a service which promotes high quality standards to surpass the expectations of our clients.
Our overall quality objectives are:
- Detailed planning implementation techniques to ensure that client requirements are understood and can be delivered in most effective and efficient way
- To maintain a system which complies with AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2008 “Quality Management Systems”
- To continuously develop and improve all of our quality management systems
- To ensure all products are installed in accordance to the suppliers specifications, which will effectively guarantee a long term performance